I AM ACTUALLY LAUGHING SO HARD I AM CRYING SOMEONE GET ME THIS BOOK
Update: I bought it. It’s comedy gold.
when you draw the torso first without planning out the rest of the pose
This is basically Fairy Type against Dragon Type for Pokemon.
|—||Ethan Hawke, The Hottest State (via quotes-shape-us)|
Please please please think about what you’re saying because even if you’re trying to help certain things can be received as triggering or offensive. Be kind, be thoughtful and be supportive because everybody has a struggle to face. Thank you for reading have a lovely day :)
How long until the 15 year olds take over this post with their garbage
REBLOG IF YOU ARE
- a butch
- a femme/lipstick lesbian
- a bear
- a boi
- gender queer
- no gender
- third gender
- transgender pre or post
- an lgbt ally
- queer or questioning
- a robot
AND FEEL THAT ANYONE CAN LOVE ANYONE
We tend to focus on looking for love, hoping for love, and waiting for love. Yet if we look to others to meet that basic need then we’ll always be empty and unfulfilled.
That is, for others to love us in a healthy way, we must first be able to nurture ourselves … and to love and honour who we truly are. The steps below can help you work towards this goal.
1. Decide to treat others with love and respect: As you seek to bring joy into others’ lives you’ll find that they repay you with kindness and love.
2. Practice random acts of kindness: “Play it forward” by doing random thoughtful things. That will turn you into someone you respect yourself – and you’ll also find that others are more generous to you.
3. Let go of the past: What happened in the past is merely history now. Today is a new day, and you are starting a new page. Let go of disappointments, hurts and any grievances you hold against yourself, other people – or the world!
4. Forgive yourself: We all make mistakes, or we regret some bad decisions. Don’t ridicule, berate or criticise yourself for that. Instead, forgive whatever happened, and give yourself a break. It simply means you’re human – and are not infallible.
5. Practice positive self-talk: Write down and repeat affirming statements and truths … like “I am gifted” … or “I’m a true and loyal friend”. Post these statements on the mirror and repeat them to yourself.
6. Think through what you really want in life – You can carve out your own path and you choose your own destiny. Your life is a gift and you can choose what you will do.
7. Be persistent: Work wholeheartedly at loving yourself. If you’ve suffered in the past then be compassionate. Be ready to acknowledge and work through your pain. You deserve that respect – and it will help to set you free.
8. Celebrate your accomplishments: It’s easy to ignore or to downplay what we have done – but don’t be blind to your successes and accomplishments. They ought to be acknowledged as they’re part of who you are.
9. Think of someone you want to be like and emulate them: Doing that will build those qualities into your life as well – so it is easier to like, love and accept yourself.
10. Be yourself and trust yourself: Be true to yourself – and don’t care what others think. Learn to trust your instincts and to follow your own heart. Also, learn it’s OK to say “no” and to do your own thing … And you don’t have to feel guilty for not pleasing everyone.
11. Don’t compare yourself to others: Every person on the planet is different and unique. We all have different talents and different histories. Discover who YOU are and then invest in being you!
12. Work on receiving love: When someone pays you a compliment or tries to show you love, don’t quickly brush it off – but try and see it as a gift. That is, a gift that shows you’ve value and are loved, and loveable.
<—- Drag the picture! —>
OMG IT ACTUALLY WORKED!
That’s actually really fucking cool!
I WAS JUST WAITING TO SEE A POST SO COOL LIKE THIS
NOW I CAN DIE IN PEACE
*cries quietly because I’m on the tumblr app*
I Was Going To Reblog That Post Until I Saw The String Of “You Are Heartless If You Don’t Reblog This” Comments And Now I’m Scrolling Past It Out Of Spite
a musical number written, arranged, and choreographed by me
I noticed in all those fandoms post they miss many awesome fandoms, so reblog if you see your fandom here (if not, add it)
this is a compilation of resources that some people may find useful for playing pokémon x & y.
This is why you cant trust women, even when theyre mouth is closed theyre still lying to you
you do realize that this is really hurtful right?
i did not do this to show how i am ‘lying’ to men or anyone, it’s not about how you, as a man, should feel about it - it’s about myself.
to me your statement sounds as if the left side of this picture is something awful or horrible. and no, it’s not. it is my face - with and without makeup. and whether i chose to wear it or not is MY AND JUST MY decision. and when i do, i do it for myself - so that i feel good about myself - not for you.
Women aren’t born with makeup on, guy. Just like penises don’t circumcise themselves, and air conditioning isn’t ‘natural’. Makeup is no different than brushing your hair, or bubblegum. It’s elective. Although I have a sneaking suspicion that you’re not very loved by the ladies.
- Treat makeup-less women like shit for looking “less attractive”
- Pressure women to wear makeup in order to receive basic respect
- Treat women like malicious liars for wearing the makeup they were told they HAD to wear